Radioactive Material Use
Safely manage all aspects of your radioactive material and machine use from the initial permit request to the final waste pickup with our comprehensive solution. We provide a streamlined permitting and amendment application process for users of radioactive materials and machines with time-saving features such as an electronic use log with automated decay calculations for inventory items. The system is customized with your organization’s radioactive material license, allowing you to control your inventory by isotope and line number. Managing your material and compliance reporting has never been easier than with our unified solution.
Benefits for Radioactive Material Users
- Manage material inventories including sealed sources, source material, special nuclear material, and seeds.
- Easily access and report real-time totals of radiological material in inventory, in process, in waste, and pending pickup.
- Transfer material to another radioactive material user or institution.
- Initiate the creation of a waste tag and request a hazardous waste pickup.
Benefits for the Radiation Safety Team
- Set institutional and user limits to ensure that activity limits stay within pre-set levels.
- Validate required training and add local training and certifications.
- Assign dosimetry to individuals and make recommendations at the permit level.
- Track radiation-producing machines.
- Maintain calibration records and details of instruments.
- Reference historical activity with the extensive audit trail.